Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for local businesses in wales
We are friendly search engine optimisation experts specialising in local and start-up businesses. Based in Bridgend, we service the Vale of Glamorgan, Cardiff, and Swansea areas offering one of the most price-competitive services of any local digital marketing agency. We aim to provide you with clarity, transparency and trust.
What we do
With over ten years of experience in digital marketing, we are loaded with the technical SEO tools and techniques needed to get you more customers from Google. We want you to receive more website visits from the customers you want and deserve. We are a goals-driven agency. We use hard data to establish ambitious objectives and report back with sensible, meaningful milestones, and statistics.
Website SEO Requirements
Your new or existing website SEO requirements for a developer to implement to improve Google Search Traffic. Includes website URL structure or new pages required to drive more traffic. Data led requirements based on the output from an audit, keyword, competitor and industry research.
Google Analytics & Training
Google analytics set up for new businesses or review for existing set up. 1-2 hour training course. We will help you understand the GA data that is most important for your business goals. We will show you how to track SEO performance and other online marketing channel performance.
Website Authority Building
Key links and profiles to increase your website strength in Google. These links will help customers find your website and will boost your local Search rankings.
Blog or News Articles
Three, six or nine helpful and engaging blog articles for your customers to read that are a search engine optimised. Content is written with your companies brand personality in mind. Includes keyword research to identify popular article topics if required.
SEO Action Plan
Website, industry and competitor research is completed to identify a clear task-orientated action plan to support outranking your competitors in Google Search. 1–12 month plan based on the pricing option chosen.
Monthly SEO reports and advice based on your keyword performance and Google Analytics data analysed. A written report and a face-to-face walkthrough if requested.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- Search engine optimisation is the process of getting website traffic for ‘free’ by increasing the quality and quantity of traffic to your website.
- This is achieved by increasing the visibility, authority, and usability of your website and ensuring this data can be read by Google to process.
- One way Google gathers data is by sending out a crawler that gathers information about all content found on the Internet. The crawlers bring information back to Google to build an index.
- Google then uses an algorithm to decide from all the data it has, what order to display results in its search engine to customers who are using Google search.
What are the hard facts about Google and SEO?
- Google receives over 63,000 searches a second.
- An average person searches 3-4 times every day.
- 16-20% of questions asked every day have never been asked before.
- Google takes over 200 factors into account before delivering results.
- A single Google query uses 1,000 computers in 0.2 seconds to retrieve an answer.
- Google had the highest market share with 87.46% of desktop, tablet and console market in the UK in 2019.
- Roughly 8% of Google search queries are questions.
- 60% of Google searches are done via mobile devices.
- 50% of “near me” local Google searches done via mobile devices, result in a store visit.
How can SEO help my business?
- By driving higher traffic quality. The more traffic you have, the more customers that can see and purchase your products/services.
- If you are a hairdresser, you may want customers to find your site because they are interested in your hair cutting or styling services. If Google tells customers you’re a resource for buying hair extensions and you don’t, that may not be quality traffic. Maybe Google doesn’t show your business at all for the actual services/products you offer. SEO aims to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in your business’s products or services.
Website Technical AuditMake My Site Google Friendly
- An SEO technical audit based on your business goals.
- Page analysis. Broken pages, links and images.
- Content analysis. Review of content quality, duplication, length and media. Sitemap, Title Tag, Meta Description, page Header audit for uniqueness and targeting.
- Link analysis. Review of the websites that give your page ‘authority’. Are they trusted?
- Competitor analysis. Benchmarking of your site against top 3 competitors.
New Website RequirementsMake My Site Google Friendly
- A report which lists the technical requirements needed to ensure your new website is Google Search Engine friendly.
- This report forms two parts. Part 1 business owner ‘user-friendly’ version of requirements. Part 2 technical requirements for a web developer to implement.
- The report will be tailored to your business industry and customer needs.
- Additional support for the web developer completing the work will be provided if required.
Keyword MappingFind My Site More Often
- Research into the top ‘topics’ your customers in your industry are searching for.
- Recommendations on the key website pages required to enable the maximum amount of Google Search traffic.
- Mapping of your companies primary and secondary keywords (topics) for up to 20 website pages.
- A walkthrough of the Search data to show how many potential customers are looking for your recommended primary and secondary keywords in your area and Industry.
Google AnalyticsSet Up & Training
- Correct full Google analytics set up for new businesses.
- If web development work is required then a technical requirement document will be created.
- Hands-on 1-2 hour Google Analytics training course.
- Learn key performance indications to analyse who your online customers are, how they use your website, conversion and marketing activity performance.
- Goal tracking and set up.
Blog or News ArticlesEngage My Customers
- Three expertly written Blog or News articles around 300 – 400 words.
- Articles are written in your brand’s tone of voice and style.
- All articles are genuinely engaging, taking the lead from your brief.
- In-depth topic research.
- Identification of Google Search keywords for the article. Recommendation of article titles if desired.
- All articles are SEO optimised. This includes an optimised title tag, meta description and article title.
Website Authority BuildingMake My Site Strong
- Based on your customer’s interests, demographics and location, identification of new helpful links to your website.
- Local websites which your customers are likely to visit online and sites that will help increase the footfall to your business are targeted.
- Enhancement of existing profiles with links to drive further traffic and pass more authority.
- Identification of paid traffic and link building opportunities to support your business growth.
- 2 hours a month OR one-off cost for specific tasks.
SEO Action PlanPrepare Me To Succeed
- Creation of a 6-month plan with specific actionable tasks and goals to challenge competitors Google Search positions.
- Data-focused actions on the tasks required including:
- The number of links to create to your site, the sites these need to be on. The type of link/article or content needed.
- 30 blog article titles and targeted keywords.
- Technical SEO tasks required to make your site Google Friendly.
SEO ReportingTell Me How I'm Doing
- Report providing an overview of your SEO performance improvements monthly or quarterly.
- Backlink profile analysis. Includes the number of sites and the number of links to your site. The quality of these links. Comparison to your top 3 competitors.
- Keyword ranking report for your top 100 keywords. This will show if you targeted Google search terms have increased since your SEO campaign started.
- Organic traffic report showing how much traffic you receive from Google Search.
Why We Are Different
“Search engine what?!” may have been one of the first thoughts you had when researching how to drive more traffic to your company’s website. While this subject is complex and technical it is likely a key requirement to support your business growth. Who wouldn’t want more people to find their company online? With expert experience, our team will walk you through any and all questions you have in a simple, understandable way to ensure you are fully equipt with the knowledge needed to make educated decisions about your website.
We offer a choice of packages so that you can select the best service for your needs. Whether you are a cake baking company and want an initial SEO audit for your business, or you are a hairdresser and would like a strong content and link building strategy to compete with competitors in Google, we are here for you. Not sure what you need or what is essential? Just send us an email, and we’ll reply to you within 24 hours.