social media marketing for local businesses in wales
We are a small, friendly, and practical Social Media agency based in Bridgend, servicing the local borough, Vale of Glamorgan, Cardiff, and Swansea. We are bursting with expert knowledge to help local businesses reach their social media marketing objectives. If you’re looking to understand how social media could help grow your business, or if you would like private training tailored to your exact needs, you’re in the right place.
What we do
We offer a choice of packages so that you can select the best service for your needs. Whether you are a dog walking company and want a quick Facebook ads campaign to boost your clientele, or you are a yoga teacher with pupil targets and would like a fully-optimised social media strategy, we are here for you.
Channel Set Up
Creation of fully branded social media accounts across platforms of your choosing. All accounts created fully optimised for customer search.
Social Media Imagery
Branded Social Media cover photo images in all sizes required for seasonal campaigns or brand awareness. Branded or non branded royalty-free images for posts created or sourced.
Contests and Competitions
Based on your goal, competitor and customer behaviour, we will provide several content or competition concepts for you to consider. Once finalised, we will craft the post(s) , create or source imagery and strategies the best engagement plan. Campaign analysis and report included with recommendations on the next steps.
Paid Advertising Campaigns
Campaigns crafted based on your goals. Competitor, industry and customer data is used to create all aspects of the campaign from concept to post schedule and imagery creation.
Organic (not paid) post scheduling. Data-led from competitor, customer, and industry research-led.
Monthly social media reports and advice based on report data analysed. A written report and a face-to-face walkthrough if desired.
What is Social Media Marketing?
- Social media marketing uses social platforms to connect your business to potential customers to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic.
- Unique content and imagery are shared to promote your business on sites such as Facebook and Instagram. Content is tailored to the platform shared on to help boost conversions and increase brand awareness.
- There are 45 million+ active social media users (67% of the total UK population).
- The average amount of time spent on social media per day is 1 hour 50 minutes.
- Companies who actively use social media are seeing 119% better return on investment (socialmediatoday.com).
- There were approximately 44.86 million users on Facebook in 2019.
- 71% of users are over the age of 13 and are available to target with paid, targeted ads.
- 74% of Facebook users log in daily.
- Facebook users spend an average of thirty-eight minutes a day on the platform.
- 90 million small businesses use Facebook.
- An average Facebook user clicks on 11 ads per month.
- There were approximately 24 million users of Instagram in 2019. This is 42% of the UK’s population.
- Instagram is the second-most downloaded free app in the Apple app store.
- 90% of the top 100 brands in the world have an Instagram account.
- Engagement with brands on Instagram is 10 times higher than Facebook, 54 times higher than Pinterest, and 84 times higher than Twitter.
- 50% of Instagram users follow brands
- Instagram users will spend an average of 28 minutes per day on the platform in 2020.
Channel Set UpFacebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Full set up of 3 social media accounts. Could include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok or other.
- Social media search engine optimisation of your profiles.
- Set up of your business ad accounts to enable you to run social media ads.
- List of tools you could use and actions to complete to increase your social media following quickly.
- Training session on how to use your new social media platforms, how to post, advice on frequency of posting and a whistlestop tour of key competitor accounts.
Contests & CompetitionsIncrease Following and Brand Awareness
- Creation of a Contest or Competition based on your campaign goals.
- Led by your campaign goals as well as intelligence gained from competitor, customer and industry research, will generate a campaign concept that delivers on your goals.
- Recommendations on the incentive for the customer to complete the goal action – such as a share.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs), budget and goals discussed and agreed in advance of the campaign going live.
- Walkthrough of your social media competition or contest for feedback, tweaks and final sign off on planned go-live dates.
Social Media ImagesCover Photos, Posts, Campaign
- Two different display ad designs branded with your company logo in all sizes required OR
- Two branded Social Media cover photo images in all sizes required OR
- Two Social Media branded post images in all sizes required OR
- Bespoke social media images created based on your brief – on request.
- Unlimited revisions of your images – if requested – for each delivery. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- British in house designer.
Post SchedulingOrganic (Not paid) Posts - 1 Month
- All your organic (not paid) posts created for one month. Five Posts a week, 20-25 Posts in total.
- Non-branded images provided for all posts. You may use your own or others if not required.
- A meeting to walk through your post schedule, the topic research and the data. Opportunity for feedback and adjustments if required.
- Posts will be scheduled at times of the day when your followers are most active.
- Posts will be data-led from competitor, customer and industry-led research. From this post ‘topics’ will be identified and then a posting schedule.
Paid AdvertisingEnhance Customer Engagement
- Creation of a full campaign, with the goal of your choosing: Page followers, website visits, post engagement.
- Set up of ads account on the chosen platform: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Customer location, demographics, interests, behaviour, device, browsing history and interests targeting set up.
- Ad creative testing recommendations. Bid optimisation.
- Performance tracking including tracking in Google Analytics.
- Up to £500 ad spend. Weekly performance reports and monthly account meeting.
Performance ReportsMonthly Campaign
- Report providing an overview of your Social media performance for organic (not-paid) and paid ads (if required), monthly or quarterly.
- Analysis of who your customers are on Social Media and what their characteristics are.
- Comparison of your customers on social media to the customers who visit your website – are they the same or similar? Do your social media follows go on to buy from your website?
- Social Media ‘following’ trends report. Are your number of followers increasing or decreasing? Why? Recommendations to increase your following.
Why We Are Different
We are an ethical marketing company with outstanding industry knowledge and tool kit which enables us to dig deep into your industry, competitors and customers to craft the most effective social media paid and non-paid campaigns.
Your customers are on social media and searching for the services that you offer right now. We will help you capture your audience and engage them with relevant interesting content. You can target ads by many different indicators to get maximum ROI, for example, demographics and city/region.
Maybe there are opportunities for repeat business through targeting previous customers who want to stay engaged with your brand and make a repeat purchase.
If you aren’t a confident social media user or if you are pro, but new to paid advertising, we care about you and your business and can support you with your project to help your business reach its goals. From more intensive handholding support through each of the platforms, to just providing bespoke creatives for your crafted posts, we are completely flexible to your needs as a growing business.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.